WHAT IS THE PARENT TEACHER LEAGUE?
The PTL works...
1) To bring into closer relationship the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate more effectively in Christian education.
2) To provide vision and resources in partnership with the school to support a variety of pro-grams and events which bless the school, students, staff and parents in five distinct areas: spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
3) To be a prayerful, encouraging and active presence at Christ Lutheran School.
4) To intentionally create bridges among parents, staff, students, principal, pastor, church and community so that we can communicate and work together as an effective and Christ-like body.
5) To promote the well-being of our school in every possible way.