We warmly welcome you to Christ Lutheran Church and School and thank you for your interest in our program of Christian Education.
- A great place to start is with a campus tour! You can schedule a tour on the home page of our website or call our Admissions Director, Samantha Fulton at 310-831-0848 ext. 1123 or email: email@example.com
- You can pick up an application packet in our school office which includes a teacher recommendation form and personal reference that needs to be completed and submitted along with a recent report card.
- Once we receive a completed application packet, you will be contacted by the school to set up a screening/testing appointment.
- The principal evaluates the test results as well as all other information and will make the final decision. This process may include parent and student interviews as well as input from teachers on staff who have been involved in the testing process or whose input will help determine student placement.
- Once enrolled, all new students are automatically placed on probation for a period of at least five weeks.
Please note the following: Children entering Kindergarten and First Grade must be five and six years old by September 1, respectively. We have an amazing TK program for students with birthdays between September 2- December 31.
If you are interested in applying to Christ Lutheran School, please complete and return the application packet along with the $60.00 Application/Testing Fee. The principal or teacher involved in testing will call you to set an appointment. Should any questions arise, please contact Michelle Fett, our school secretary, or Samantha Fulton, in our Admissions and Marketing Department at (310) 831-0848.
Thank you again for your interest in our school.