Why Send Your Child to a Lutheran School?
Christ Lutheran Church and School in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA is one of over 2,000 schools within The Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod.
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod's School Ministry assists, equips and uplifts school educators, district staff, and especially education executives and congregational leaders so that through them children may be equipped as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Here is why you should send your child to a Lutheran elementary school. Lutheran schools:
- Are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families.
- Are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- Meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- Help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- Have educators who model visionary leadership. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- Have educators who model servant leadership.
- Have educators who model spiritual leadership. They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.